Monday, June 13, 2011

Mobile Monday - Filbert Lately

If you've been following along, you may or may not know about my giant Maine Coon cat named Filbert. In this edition of Mobile Monday, I'll show you some of my favorite photos of Filbert from my iPhone.

Mean muggin'.


I want you to understand just how big Filbert really is so here's a photo for reference. No joke, he weighs in at about 20 lb. He might be able to eat your small dog.


Classy. Sophisticated. Filbert.


Sometimes he falls asleep in the most hilarious positions. This is easily one of my favorites. Or maybe he's just showing me what he learned in his yoga class.


All he does all day is sleep! Definitely living the sweet life. When I get home, I guarantee he will either be sleeping or asking for food. The good life.


He doesn't need fancy toys either. Give him a random box and he will be stoked!


Here's a photo my mom sent to me while I was out of town. Filbert patiently watching and waiting for a snack to appear.


I'm convinced though that he might be part dog. He sure acts like one. He even begs for table scraps like a dog whenever someone is sitting at the table eating!


Or maybe part lion?


- Vince