Monday, May 18, 2009

Worst Idea Ever

Last year, when we used to print t-shirts out of a dumpy little garage in Hacienda Heights, CA, we came up with a bizarre idea to promote our Summer 08 collection. With the SUMMER 09 season around the corner, I thought it would be fun to reminisce over some idiotic times we've had. Also, because today is Monday and you know how I really hate Monday's and I've got nothing else to talk about today. Here's Brian's challenge vs. Molca Salsa last year. Enjoy!


I should mention that through this challenge, we actually discovered the truth to an urban myth. Apparently, there's a myth that if you eat enough food or I guess just eat the right type of food or some combination of those, you CAN get high or intoxicated. Let me tell you, on the way home from Molca Salsa, Brian was completely WASTED without a drop of alcohol or any drugs whatsoever. We are firm believers that food can indeed get you SMASHED.

- Vince