Friday, April 17, 2009

On Tour

Our very good friends in the band Tiefighter are leaving for tour today and they needed some new merch for tour so I decided to help them out with a little design work. As you can tell, I'm still stuck in the days when 1 color was all you needed.


I'll always love the simplicity and boldness of old school punk and hardcore t-shirts and this is my ode to that age, with a little L&O flavor added, of course. I wanted to go with a band logo that summed up where they come from. Nothing says Southern California like a logo that looks like an earthquake just went through it. It's all in the details, remember? Pay attention!

And you know I had to sneak in our logo to go along with the lyrics from their 0:15 second song. All shirts printed here at GRink.


Check out Mike D catching some air!


If you want to get one of these shirts, make sure to catch them on tour throughout Spring and Summer. They will only be available on tour so go show them some love! Mike (Dear Life) is going to be filling in on guitar for them so make sure to show him some extra love for me!

Speaking of Dear Life, we've got some exciting plans coming up this Spring and Summer so watch out! And if you're wondering how we can juggle being in touring bands and running full time businesses.. I really have no idea. Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Viva los D.I.Y. mentality!

- Vince