Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LAguna Lemon

This past Sunday we decided to pay a visit to our good friends in LA LEMON. Garrett is currently house-sitting at his aunt's Laguna residence so we thought that would be the perfect place to chill and find some inspiration for future projects. On our way, I found out what Yellowcard was talking about..


This house was definitely not a normal house. And the view was simply breathtaking. If I got to wake up to that every morning, I don't think I'd ever have another 'case of the Monday's'. Ever.


Garrett's aunt and uncle designed the house themselves and had it built on this particular corner of the hill. How they built such a spacious home on such an awkward location of the hill is beyond me. Architects are geniuses.


Apparently his aunt is an artist and a pretty damn good one too. The house is littered with her very own works of art.




Did I mention the phenominal view?






Eventually we came together and finally got down to business. We've been trying to sit these guys down to talk about working on something together for some time now, seeing as how both our brands grew up in a very similar scene and upbringing.






We all ended up getting hungry so Garrett took us to this spot called Taco Loco. Unfortunately I was only able to snap a shot of Matt's food. After that, I was too hungry to care and just ate. Sorry, I'll be more considerate next time!


Whatchu know 'bout YO-YO's?! Matt and I used to be addicted to these when we were younger and after some Spring cleaning in our garage, we unearthed our little collection. This one was like the equivalent of today's fixie - no gears. And apparently Brian had some skills too! We're bringin' it back!


Hakuna matata.


- Vince