Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blur

Have you ever felt like life was moving a little too fast? Do you ever find yourself wishing that life would slow down for just a second?


Maybe just slow down enough to appreciate some of the finer things in life. The little things that get us through every single day. The things that keep us from going completely mental and ripping our hair out.

Like the way the trees and sky look right before the sun goes to sleep..


Pets..
Filbert is like no cat I've ever met, and we're very happy he stuck around. Hopefully he'll stick around for a while longer to remind me that life ain't that bad. He just chills and lets me know that it's OK to slow down every now and then. Great cat.


Friends..
Ever since our inception, we've been blessed with some amazing friends. Just want to thank you guys for everything and remind you that one day we're going to make it big and you're coming with us!




(For the record, Pat usually works pretty damn hard. I just happened to catch him on his break. Sorry bud!)


Toys..
I decided to keep it simple with an Active complete. It's my first deck in years! It definitely brings me back to those good ol' days. Those carefree days. Those go-outside-and-play days. Unfortunately, I still suck. Practice makes perfect.. hopefully.


Matt's new bike. It's a hobby that seems to have spread quickly within our family of friends. It keeps them healthy, active, and always wanting more. It's time to bring back the go-outside-and-play era! Who's with me?


My new phone..


I was thinking of getting a Blackberry but decided not to for one main reason. If I got the Blackberry, I might never escape the internet and that is a pretty frightening thought. As useful as it is, I would prefer to leave my work AT WORK. When I'm at home, I like to be AT HOME. When I'm with my friends, I like to be WITH MY FRIENDS. If I had to bury my face into my phone all day long, I might lose my mind. I prefer a simple life and a simple phone.

As for the L&O stickers and decals, we'll be making a lot more for your cars, phones, and anything else you feel needs to be vandalized. Stay tuned!


Art..
I saw this sketchbook on sale at Barnes & Noble and just had to get it. I'm not much of a sketch artist, but I've been wanting a copy of this artwork for the longest time and this will have to do for now. There's something about it that just gives me a sense of peace and inspiration all at the same time. Time to start jotting down some Summer and Fall concepts!


Speaking of Summer and Fall, I wonder what we'll be using these little guys for..


- Vince