Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby On Board

Earlier this month, our friend Kathy invited us to her baby shower. To be honest, this was my first baby shower so I wasn't really sure what to get as a gift. A toaster? No, that's for weddings. A squeaky toy? No, that's for dogs! Luckily, I finally realized that we run our own screen-printing company and clothing line. It was also Cindia's idea for these.

Disclaimer: The amount of cuteness in the following pictures could result in outbursts of joy and high-pitched yelling. Please view with caution.


Start 'em young.


Details! Always pay attention!


Baby Travis isn't even born and he's already got steez.


I know you're jealous. I am.


Thanks for having us, Kathy, and congrats on your future bundle of joy! We can't wait to meet him!


(photo by Debbie Tan)

BABY LOUD&? Maybe one day.. haha!

- Vince