Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No 'i' In 'Team'

But there is an 'i' in 'win'. And speaking of winning teams, this past weekend Juan and I went 10-1 in beer pong competitions at Ramiro's surprise birthday bash. Yes, you read correctly - that's 10 wins and 1 loss! As you can see from the photo, this was taken at around game 7. You can imagine how ultimately shambizzed I was by game 11. At that point, I'm pretty sure I wanted someone to beat us. Thank you, Kris G and Scott, for finally beating us. We appreciate it haha!


(photo by DebbieTanLovesYourCan.com) haha

I'm not sure how we pulled that off all night, but we welcome any challengers at the next rager. Bring your A game! I smell an official tournament in the near future. Oh goodness..


And speaking of teams, we'd like you to meet Tyler. He's the first addition to our little graphic design team and we're definitely very excited to have him on board. We met him a while back playing hardcore shows with his former band, A Dying Dream (RIP)/The Ghost Inside. Nowadays he's been doing a lot more graphic design and screen printing with his company Coastal City Design making him a perfect fit into our D.I.Y. aesthetic. The concepts and images that we've already been working on are exciting and we can't wait to show you what's coming for Spring and Summer this year.


Aaaaaand here's Winston.


I wish he was part of our team as well, but we aren't that lucky yet. We had the pleasure of dog-sitting this awesome dude last week and we hope he comes back soon!


I want a pug so bad. I know my chances are super slim, but if anyone hears of a pug that's up for adoption, hit me up - vince@loudobnoxious.com!


I want this one! Sigh..

- Vince