Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Eventful

Just thought I'd share my past weekend with you all. It was quite eventful!

James would like to thank everyone who came and supported the club night on Saturday. They were able to raise $1000 for WaterAid and had a few hundred people in attendance. Looks like they may be doing more events like this in the future. And if you donated money and ended up winning one of the gift bags with our shirt inside from the raffle, congrats! You got free swag AND good karma comin' your way.


Unfortunately, my computer didn't have such a fun weekend. Out of nowhere, my monitors would simply not turn on.


Well, thur's yer prawblum! Apparently, the fan stopped working so everything got super hot and just exploded. Anyone down for video card baseball?


On Saturday, my girlfriend and I got a chance to experience the California Adventure theme park for $FREE.99 - big thanks to Charlotte for hooking it up with passes!


Need a special, custom-made Christmas or birthday present for your loved one? Hit up my lovely Jaimee at MADEBYMEE.COM! :)


Sunny place for shady people.


Wait a second, I thought I was in Anaheim!


Now we're in Hollywood?!


I highly recommend that if you go to California Adventure, make sure you see the Aladdin musical. It's awesome and hilarious!




The "imagineers" at Disney never cease to amaze me. Their attention to detail and over-the-top ideas always create lifelong memories and set new standards for entertainment, animation, and design.


I like Christmas. Cold weather and quality time with loved ones. Nothin' better.


Toy Story!


In his spare time, Nick reads glowing books.


Collectibles.




That's all she wrote.


On Sunday, we had to re-shoot all of our product for our new online retailer. We'll be announcing the new online retailer for the new year along with an exclusive release. Watch out! 2009, here we come!


- Vince