Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Weekend Recap: PART 2

Here's the other half.

Sunday:

FYI, Lee's Sandwiches on Colima and Fullerton is now open for all you local folks!


That night, our band DEAR LIFE had a show at DiPiazza's in Long Beach, CA.


Before the show, we all decided to walk over to Holé Molé to grab some grub. We walked in just in time for their 'Late Night Fish Fest'. We love deals! And we love fish tacos!




Mike is pretty metal.


Oh wait, no no, THIS guy is metal. You know, the usual - some drunk dude telling us how we should be living our lives. Wearing a Rotting Christ t-shirt.


Ok, my bad. AZUSA is definitely metal.




I lied. BABY JASE IS FUCKIN' METAL. Check this guy out filling in on vocals for us.




I guess Art (WINDS OF PLAGUE) is pretty metal too. I guess..


Yeah, I'd say having a Houdini tattoo would have to be pretty damn metal.


Nancy is metal too :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY! WE LOVE YOU!


Ok, no more metal.

- Vince