Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weekend Recap: PART 1

We had quite the eventful weekend and there was a million photos on my camera. Yes, I counted. These should sum it up. Here's the first half!

Saturday:

MISERY SIGNALS was in town on tour so Chuck and I decided to go and chill with Karl. Before the show, we stopped by at the office to pick up some gear for Karl and hit up Fairfax and Melrose.


Yay! You still like us!


There were at least 3 of these in the residential areas around Melrose. Sucks!


Jammin' to some oldies.


Santa Monica Blvd.


My favorite venue in Hollywood - The Troubadour.


Shoutout to Jason (LETLIVE)! Come see us soon!


I haven't seen so many underage girls at a metal show since.. EVER.


Seriously one of the coolest dudes you'll ever meet. Once again, thanks Karl for letting us enjoy your live performance. Hopefully next time you're on tour in the area, they'll give you a day off in Southern California. Be safe on the road and send everyone our love!


It's been a long time since I've seen a '1' in the dollar section. It's also been a long time since Chuck filled up for $22.


Then we caught up with the rest of the guys for some late night treats at Yogurtland.


Then Yoshinoya for some clam chowder! My favorite soup ever. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.


Your favorite dudes.






And don't forget - WEEKLY WINTER 08 is in full effect! If you missed out on any of these tees before, you better make sure to pick one up this time. Remember, they're ONLY available for a limited time and ONLY available here on our ONLINE SHOP.

Get to it!



- Vince