Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Came Early

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention? I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. And I need all of you to stop what you're doing and listen.


Thanks Ron! Anyway, look what came in the mail today!


I just love how user friendly this camera is. I've already learned so much about its abilities and power and I can't wait keep figuring it out. Way too stoked!



Oh yeah, the guys from STATE OF MIND wanted me to let you know that their REAL GRAND OPENING is going to be on Black Friday, November 28th. This is the real deal.


Lastly, one very important piece of information. It would be in your best interest to check back tomorrow because we have BIG NEWS for you all regarding our WINTER 08 release. Seriously. Don't miss it.

- Vince