Thursday, September 25, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

I already know the consequences of my actions when I announce something like this, but we couldn't help it due to some technical difficulties almost one year in the making. When we first debuted one year ago with our Fall 2007 line, we were picked up by an online store called TOYBOXTIM.COM and immediately after that, he began having problems with keeping the site up so our Fall 07 stock never made it online. With that said, ToyBoxTim is back and has finally updated his website and L&O is now for sale! And to make this even more dramatic, guess what he has in stock. All I'm going to say is that it was our most infamous shirt we've ever printed. The FIRST shirt we ever printed.

Yeah, that one. I'm not even going to post a picture of it because you should know by now! Have a look for yourself at TOYBOXTIM.COM.

And pertaining to our upcoming Fall 2008 release, I would say that this is perfect timing for "The Second Coming" to emerge. Watch out! I'm tellin' you, the next few days are going to have you losing your mind!

Oh yeah, and the website is still under a bit of construction. You may notice that some links and pages are still incomplete. We're working on it! It should be up and fully functional by this weekend.

- Vince