Monday, September 22, 2008

Everywear

During a recent visit to the L&O warehouse, I stumbled upon the newest issue of Maxim Magazine with Megan Fox on the cover, and boy was I in for a treat! Those of you who have seen it already know what I'm talking about. I didn't even know it was possible to be that gorgeous. Here are some pictures from that issue...


And then a couple days ago, while at the store, i stumbled upon another gem. Megan Fox on the cover of the new issue of GQ magazine. I'm just having the best luck, and so is Megan with all this new publicity. We should get her to model the L&O Fall 2008 line(COMING VERY SOON). Plus another random tidbit about these photos, they we're shot by none other than Terry Richardson. For all you hypebeasts out there, he was responsible for the ever so popular Supreme Kermit T-shirt.



damn, Megan Fox is everyWEAR!!!

i hope you have enjoyed this post as much as i have.

-kris!

p.s. if anybody personally knows Megan Fox, or knows a girl that looks like her, tell her to hit me up on myspace. jk.... unless you really do...