Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Get in My Head.

After a series of very fortunate events, I, Jane Olivia, have grown enough balls to finally post a guest blog post. You see, I've been battling an extreme case of writer's block and I've also just been putting off blogging about the fourth of July and recent events.

With that said, Loud& Obnoxious has had an adventure these past few weeks:
-Fourth of July
-Parties
-Kicking it
-Summer rush
-Summer design
-Dunkxchange

And I was honored to be a part of the majority of these events.

LOUD Fireworks & OBNOXIOUS Drunks


Mouth watering.


Illegal in California and my ears.


There they are! The obnoxious drunks.


Hardcore metal beer.


Sparklers are for girls.


Or just pansies.


What a night, buddy.


Dunkxchange July 2008


Peek-a-boo Summer 2008.


Look at that rack!


Celebrity Blackberry Siting: Kris G of L&O.


Stuck on Loud& Obnoxious.


I love Gucci.


My one & only.


Sandalxchange, duh.


Always Scheming vs. Loud& Obnoxious.


SO cool...haha.


Camera Whore.


My twin, My love, My Nancy.


It's been awesome to watch Loud& Obnoxious grow.
It's fun to watch, fun to help, and definitely fun to wear.

There are a few things that have sneaked into my Wishlist.
Ranging from $200-$1500.


Maharishi - Organic Cotton Dress $290


Jame Perse - Belted Peacoat $215


Marc by Marc Jacobs - Open Toe Sandal -$470


Miu Miu - Patchwork Tote $1445

I love both runway fashion and street fashion.
Indulging myself in the best of both worlds

Love life. Live peace. Stay fly.


Living Loudly,
JANE HOOPS