Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flavors of the Week

Hey guys, it's Vince again. I've decided to start an installation for this blog called FLAVORS OF THE WEEK. Basically, it will just be a weekly update about stuff that we all enjoy for that certain week; our favorite anything for that given week. Mainly just to share whatever cool things we like with all of you! You know when someone asks you, "Hey, do you like (insert music, food, place, tv show, movie, etc.)?" and your response was, "Oh, I've heard of it but I never got around to checking it out." Well this is for those moments because I've always hated missing out on all the simple thrills of life.

So here's a start to a new installment of the LOUD& OBNOXIOUS blog:

FLAVORS OF THE WEEK



Lee's Sandwiches
type of flavor: restaurant

For years, I've driven by these places and never really had enough interest to go inside and try it. In recent months, Brian started taking us and ever since, we've been visiting regularly during our weekly errand runs en route to Orange County. The sandwiches are basically the result of a clash of French and Vietnamese flavors. In my opinion, the most delicious part of the sandwich is the price! You can't beat a sandwich for a little over $2. Go see for yourself! Check out what Lee is cookin' @ www.leesandwiches.com!


Almost Heroes
type of flavor: movie

Almost Heroes is one of the most underrated comedy movies of Chris Farley's time. Apparently, something they forgot to tell you about in the History books was that Lewis and Clark had a rival duo. The movie is a fictional tale of the two unrecognized and unlikely men who supposedly beat Lewis and Clark to the Pacific Ocean. It's full of crazy adventures and retardedly funny antics. Rent it at your local video store!


Burt's Bees
type of flavor: lip balm

During our stay in Las Vegas for Dunkxchange and MAGIC, the horrendously windy weather brought about some of the worst chapped lips I've ever experienced! I was walking around the entire time with deep red colored lips, not to mention the extra ring of redness and dryness AROUND my lips. I inherited a stick of Burt's Bees lip balm from my brother and ever since then, my lips have been in paradise! I urge you to go out and grab some Burt's Bees if your puckers are experiencing the same fate as mine.


- Vince